Landowner Products supplies multiple de-icing products which comply with British Standards. We supply BS3247:1991 certified Rock Salt and White De-Icing Salt nationwide.
Rock Salt is the most common salt used for de-icing in the UK. It is relatively easy to acquire as it is mined in the UK. It is brown in colour and is most commonly used by the Highways Agencies in winter to grit roads.
White De-Icing Salt is used when residue must be kept to a minimum. It is evaporated from sea water and therefore white salt is a cleaner product. The lack of residue is beneficial in high footfall areas around buildings as this keeps the entryways cleaner.
Landowner De-Icing Salts have the following benefits:
- You can choose from either Rock Salt or White De-Icing Salt to suit your needs.
- Rock Salt is mined locally, thus reducing unnecessary transport costs.
- We deliver directly to you.
- We offer nationwide delivery.
- All of our De-Icing Salts are available in various quantities from bags on a pallet to bulk deliveries.
The fastest de-icing product we supply is our Rapid De-Icing Solution, or Brine. Brine is a non-hazardous solution which de-ices and clears snow faster than conventional rock or white salt.
Landowner Brine (Sodium Chloride Solution 20%) has the following benefits:
- Clears snow and ice faster than conventional rock or white salt.
- Easier to administer.
- Less residue.
- Freezing point of -21°C so it is usable all winter.
- Reduced packaging compared to 25kg salt bags.