Red Antifreeze ready to use 1000L IBC
1000 litres of Landowner Red Antifreeze ready to use, ideal for larger fleets, heavy duty construction & industrial heat transfer applications.
£1,568.40 inc. VAT
£1,307.00 ex. VAT
Please fill out the details below and we will come back to you with a price within 24 hours.
Ideal for larger fleets, heavy duty construction and industrial heat transfer applications.
Available in 1000 litre IBC’s, Landowner Red Antifreeze Ready to Use is the ideal solution for those using high volumes of engine coolant who want it premixed and ready to use. Based on monoethylene glycol and organic additive technology, it is suitable for use in both petrol and diesel engines, contains no nitrites, amines, phosphates, borates, silicates and no other mineral additives. No dilution is necessary and it gives the following advantages:
- Advanced corrosion inhibitors with a low depletion rate allow less frequent maintenance and improved protection of all metals and alloys used in the cooling system of modern vehicles, especially aluminium.
- Effective engine cooling without boiling due to superior thermal characteristics.
- Removal of abrasives solids, giving improved protection to the water pump joints.
- Protection against frost (dependent upon concentration mixed).
- Excellent antifoaming characteristics.
Landowners Red Antifreeze Ready to Use does not need to be diluted and in its current state gives -40°C freeze protection. However, should a lower freeze protection be required, the table below shows the possible dilution rates and resulting temperature protection. Dilute with deionised water for optimum results:
|Red Antifreeze Ready to Use (vol %)||Water (vol %)||Freeze Protection (°C)|
Red Antifreeze Ready to Use from Landowner exceeds the following European and International Standards:
- AFNOR NF R15-601 (France)
- AS 2108 (Australia)
- ASTM D3306 (USA)
- ASTM D4656 (USA)
- ASTM D4985 (USA)
- BS 6580: 2010 (UK)
- CUNA NC 956-16
- FVV Heft R443
- SAE J 1034
- NATO S-759
- UNE 26361-88
It is suitable for the following applications:
|General Motors||GM 6277M|
|MAN||MAN 324 SNF|
|SEAT||TL 774 D & F|
|Skoda||TL 774 D & F|
|Volkswagen VAG||TL 774 D & F|
Product is in stock.
Please select either 24 hour delivery or 2-3 day delivery at check-out. Please note that for all orders that arrive after 11:30am, they will be dispatched the next working day.
Please note, we are currently unable to ship to Northern Ireland.