Landowner Products 12-0-12 (N-P-K) is a clear liquid fertiliser supplying 12% w/v Nitrogen and Potassium as K2O – for use during the growing season.
£964.80 inc. VAT
£804.00 ex. VAT
Out of stock
Please fill out the details below and we will come back to you with a price within 24 hours.
Landowner Products 12-0-12 is an ideal fertiliser to be applied throughout the growing season. The product features a high level of nitrogen along with a high level of potassium which has the following benefits:
- High levels of ureic nitrogen in this product offers the plant the optimum nitrogen source for foliar uptake.
- High levels of readily available potassium helps to reduce plant stress, promoting strong vigour.
- This product is suitable for all areas of managed turf.
This product can be tank mixed however always mix a test jar first to ensure compatibility.
Using a liquid fertiliser has inherent advantages over granular formulations as follows:
- Increased accuracy of application – each square meter recieves a precise amount of nutrients.
- Immediately available – liquid fertilisers due to their very form are immediately available to the growing plant. This allows nutrients to be applied at very specific times.
- Less labour required – simply pumping or pouring a liquid reduces the manual effort involved in lifting and ripping fertiliser bags.
- Better for the environment – With less packaging, there is less waste to dispose of and no need for disposal costs associated with granular fertiliser bags and pallets.
|Weight / Weight||Weight / Volume|
|Total Nitrogen Content||10.1||11.9|
|Phosphorus Pentoxide soluble in water||0.0||0.0|
|Potassium Oxide soluble in water||10.1||11.9|
Please provide 3-5 working days as all product is manufactured to order. It will then be dispatched using your chosen shipping method. Our transport team will call you to inform you of when delivery will be made, so please ensure that you can be reached on the contact number(s) provided.
Please note, we are currently unable to ship to Northern Ireland.