Landowner Products 18-9-9 (N-P-K) is a liquid fertiliser for turf during spring and summer.
£1,134.00 inc. VAT
£945.00 ex. VAT
3-5 working days to manufacture
Please fill out the details below and we will come back to you with a price within 24 hours.
Landowner Products 18-9-9 is an ideal fertiliser to be applied to turf in spring and summer. The product features a high nitrogen level (ureic and ammoniacal) with a readily available source of phosphorus and potassium, which has the following benefits:
- High nitrogen (ureic and ammoniacal) encourages plant growth.
- Readily available phosphorus helps to promote deep rooting without encouraging courser grasses.
- Potassium inclusion to help reduce plant stress and promote strong vigour.
- Suitable for all areas of managed turf.
Using a liquid fertiliser has inherent advantages over granular formulations as follows:
- Increased accuracy of application – each square meter recieves a precise amount of nutrients.
- Immediately available – liquid fertilisers due to their very form are immediately available to the growing plant. This allows nutrients to be applied at very specific times.
- Less labour required – simply pumping or pouring a liquid reduces the manual effort involved in lifting and ripping fertiliser bags.
- Better for the environment – With less packaging, there is less waste to dispose of and no need for disposal costs associated with granular fertiliser bags and pallets.
This product can be tank mixed however always mix a test jar first to ensure compatibility.
|Weight / Weight||Weight / Volume|
|Total Nitrogen Content||14.4||18.0|
|Phosphorus Pentoxide soluble in water||7.1||8.9|
|Potassium Oxide soluble in water||7.1||8.9|
Please provide 3-5 working days as all product is manufactured to order. It will then be dispatched using your chosen shipping method. Our transport team will call you to inform you of when delivery will be made, so please ensure that you can be reached on the contact number(s) provided.
Please note, we are currently unable to ship to Northern Ireland.