2-7-14 + Seaweed
Landowner Products 2-7-14 (N-P-K) + Seaweed is a liquid fertiliser designed for autumn application
£1,144.80 inc. VAT
£954.00 ex. VAT
3-5 working days to manufacture
Please fill out the details below and we will come back to you with a price within 24 hours.
Landowner Products 2-7-14 with seaweed is suitable for application to turf during autumn. The product features a low level of nitrogen with a readily available source of phosphorus and a high level of potassium and has the following benefits:
- A low nitrogen level has been shown to be beneficial for turf over the winter months.
- Readily available phosphorus helps to promote deep rooting without encouraging courser grasses.
- A high potassium inclusion helps to reduce plant stress and promote strong vigour – this is particularly beneficial when applied in autumn and winter months.
- Seaweed is a bio-stimulant and its inclusion stimulates both the soil bacteria and the plants natural response, resulting in a healthier plant.
- Suitable for all areas of managed turf.
This product can be tank mixed however always mix a test jar first to ensure compatibility.
Using a liquid fertiliser has inherent advantages over granular formulations as follows:
- Increased accuracy of application – each square meter recieves a precise amount of nutrients.
- Immediately available – liquid fertilisers due to their very form are immediately available to the growing plant. This allows nutrients to be applied at very specific times.
- Less labour required – simply pumping or pouring a liquid reduces the manual effort involved in lifting and ripping fertiliser bags.
|Weight / Weight||Weight / Volume|
|Total Nitrogen Content||1.6||1.7|
|Phosphorus Pentoxide soluble in water||5.7||6.1|
|Potassium Oxide soluble in water||11.6||12.5|
Please provide 3-5 working days as all product is manufactured to order. It will then be dispatched using your chosen shipping method. Our transport team will call you to inform you of when delivery will be made, so please ensure that you can be reached on the contact number(s) provided.