AdBlue Bulk Tank – 10,000 Litres
10,000 litre AdBlue® tank – Ideal for large users of AdBlue®.
£8,508.00 – £12,451.20 inc. VAT
£7,090.00 - £10,376.00 ex. VAT
Delivery 2 - 3 weeks
|Option||Price per IBC||Price per Litre|
|£9,826.80 inc. VAT||£9.83 inc. VAT|
|£8,508.00 inc. VAT||£8.51 inc. VAT|
|£12,451.20 inc. VAT||£12.45 inc. VAT|
|£8,889.60 inc. VAT||£8.89 inc. VAT|
|£11,514.00 inc. VAT||£11.51 inc. VAT|
Please fill out the details below and we will come back to you with a price within 24 hours.
Landowner Products supply a premium 10,000 litre bunded AdBlue® tank for large users of AdBlue. Typical usage levels for this tank would be 10,000 litres or more per month. The tank is made from UV Stabilised polyethylene which is resistant to both AdBlue® and sunlight; as such the lifespan of the tank should be in excess of 20 years and the tank comes with a 10 year guarantee when registered.
During typical usage, this tank will allow a 9,000 litre delivery of AdBlue to be made whilst maintaining 1000 litres of stock for continued usage. As such it is ideal for larger users of AdBlue® with usage in the region of 9000 litres per month or more. (For larger users, this tank can be linked to another 10,000 litre bunded AdBlue storage tank to increase overall capacity to 20,000 litres if required. This ‘linked system’ will still use the dispensing unit on the primary tank but will draw from both tanks).
Behind the lockable cabinet door the tank is fitted with premium equipment to make dispensing as simple and reliable as possible. This includes a reliable submersible pump, an integrated flow meter and an FMS system. The FMS system comprises of a tank contents gauge with three low level alarm and three high level alarms that give visual and audible signals. This ensures that operators are warned when the tank volume is low and as it reaches capacity during filling. The pump can be specified as either 12V or 24V to suit a range of sites.
- 230 V Submersible pump
- ¾” delivery hose – 6m in length
- Automatic shut off nozzle
- Digital flowmeter
- Nozzle holster
- 2” dry break coupling
- Screened vent
- FMS gauge and alarm 230V
- Stainless steel ‘Y’ filter
- Lockable cabinet
- Control panel with key switch 230V
- 10,000L AdBlue tank with K24 meter – this tank includes a pulsed output meter which allows connection to a separate fuel management system.
- 10,000L AdBlue tank with K24 meter and Hose reel – as well as the pulsed output meter, the tank includes an 8m self retracting delivery hose.
- 10,000L AdBlue tank with Hose Reel and MC Box – as well as the 8m self retracting delivery hose, this tank includes a Piusi fuel management system that is installed within the lockable cabinet. This allows authorised users to dispense AdBlue by inputting a pin number or using a magnetic key system. This information can be viewed by connecting a PC or via the cloud allowing management to track AdBlue usage.
- 10,000L AdBlue tank with MC Box – As above but with a standard 6m delivery hose.
Please provide 2 – 3 weeks for delivery as this product is manufactured to order. Our transport team will call you to inform you of when delivery will be made, so please ensure that you can be reached on the contact number(s) provided.
Please note, we are currently unable to ship to Northern Ireland.