Diesel Bulk Dispensing Tank – 2,500 Litres
2,500 litre Diesel tank – Ideal for low users of Diesel.
£2,221.20 – £2,803.20 inc. VAT
£1,851.00 - £2,336.00 ex. VAT
|Option||Price per IBC||Price per Litre|
|£2,221.20 inc. VAT||£2.22 inc. VAT|
|£2,353.20 inc. VAT||£2.35 inc. VAT|
|£2,803.20 inc. VAT||£2.80 inc. VAT|
Please fill out the details below and we will come back to you with a price within 24 hours.
Landowner Products supply a premium 2,500 litre bunded Diesel tank for low users of Diesel. Typical usage levels for this tank would be 2,000 litres or more per month. The tank is made from corrosion-resistant plastic polyethylene. The tanks are easy to fit, with just a concrete base and electric plug-in point required. The tank comes with a 10-year guarantee when registered.
Behind the lockable cabinet door, the tank is fitted with premium equipment to make dispensing as simple and reliable as possible. This includes a 2″ BSP fill connection with cap and chain, Vent, Manual float level gauge, External pump (230v), 6m of 3/4″ delivery hose, Automatic shut off nozzle, K33 Mechanical flowmeter, 10 Micron water & particulate filter, Lockable flip lid.
- 230 V External pump
- ¾” delivery hose – 6m in length
- Automatic shut off nozzle
- K33 mechanical flowmeter
- Nozzle holster
- 2″ BSP fill connection with cap and chain
- 10-micron water & particulate filter
- Lockable flip lid
- 2,500L Diesel tank with Watchman sonic gauge – this tank includes a Watchman diesel level sensor.
- 2,500L Diesel tank with Watchman & K44 Pulse Meter – as well as the Watchman diesel level sensor, this tank also includes a K44 output flow meter which will allow connection to a separate FMS.
**You will need a forklift or telehandler on site to receive this item**
Please provide 2 – 3 weeks for delivery as this product is manufactured to order. Our transport team will call you to inform you of when delivery will be made, so please ensure that you can be reached on the contact number(s) provided.
Please note, we are currently unable to ship to Northern Ireland.