Diesel Bulk Dispensing Tank – 6,000 Litres
6,000 litre Diesel tank – Ideal for medium users of Diesel.
£4,268.40 – £6,638.40 inc. VAT
£3,557.00 - £5,532.00 ex. VAT
|Option||Price per IBC||Price per Litre|
|£4,268.40 inc. VAT||£4.27 inc. VAT|
|£4,682.40 inc. VAT||£4.68 inc. VAT|
|£6,638.40 inc. VAT||£6.64 inc. VAT|
Please fill out the details below and we will come back to you with a price within 24 hours.
Landowner Products supply a premium 6,000 litre bunded Diesel tank for large users of Diesel. Typical usage levels for this tank would be 5,000 litres or more per month. The tank is made from corrosion-resistant plastic polyethylene. The tanks are easy to fit, with just a concrete base and electric plug-in point required. The tank comes with a 10-year guarantee when registered.
Behind the lockable cabinet door, the tank is fitted with premium equipment to make dispensing as simple and reliable as possible. This includes a 2″ BSP fill connection with cap and chain, overfill prevention valve, Vent, External pump (230v), 6m of 3/4″ delivery hose, Automatic shut off nozzle, Nozzle holster, Mechanical flowmeter, 10-micron water & particulate filter, 230v FMS contents gauge & alarm, Control panel with key switch (230v)
- 230 V External pump
- ¾” delivery hose – 6m in length
- Automatic shut off nozzle
- Mechanical flowmeter
- Nozzle holster
- 2″ BSP fill connection with cap and chain
- FMS gauge and alarm 230V
- 10-micron water & particulate filter
- Lockable cabinet
- Control panel with key switch 230V
- 6,000L Diesel tank with K44 pulse meter – this tank includes a pulsed output meter which allows connection to a separate fuel management system.
- 6,000L Diesel tank with Fuel management – as well as the pulsed output meter, the tank includes a horn HAD fuel management system.
**You will need a forklift or telehandler on site to receive this item**
Please provide 2 – 3 weeks for delivery as this product is manufactured to order. Our transport team will call you to inform you of when delivery will be made, so please ensure that you can be reached on the contact number(s) provided.
Please note, we are currently unable to ship to Northern Ireland.