Folmanganese is a liquid manganese source for the growing plant.
£171.00 – £546.00 ex. VAT
3-5 working days to manufacture
Please fill out the details below and we will come back to you with a price within 24 hours.
Managnese plays a vital role in the many processes of the growing plant. Cereals and barley in particular have a high requirement for manganese and are particularly responsive to applied manganese, especially on lighter soils. Folmanganese features 15% Manganese w/v, 8% Sulphur w/v and has the following benefits:
- Immediate plant uptake and effective on all soil types
- Reduced risk of crop scorch and suitable for all varieties
- Highly compatible with most pesticides
15% Manganese w/v, 8% Sulphur w/v
Recommendations for Cereals:
- Apply 2.5 litres/ha for maintenance and 5 litres/ha in deficiency situations. Folmanganese is also highly beneficial for potatoes, vegetables, fruit and hops.
Severe Stress or Deficiency:
- As soon as there is sufficient leaf cover to absorb the spray. Severe deficiencies may require repeated applications at 14 day intervals.
- 2.5 litres/ha as soon as there is sufficient leaf cover and repeat as necessary.
- Conventional sprayer 220 litres/ha.
- Folmanganese will mix with all blight sprays. Add to water first. All tank mixes should be used immediately and kept under constant agitation.
- For best results apply Folmanganese when the crop is actively growing. Avoid spraying during very high temperatures and bright sunlight.
Please provide 3-5 working days as all product is manufactured to order. It will then be dispatched using your chosen shipping method. Our transport team will call you to inform you of when delivery will be made, so please ensure that you can be reached on the contact number(s) provided.
Customers who bought this product also purchased
AdBlue® 220L drumLandowner Blue AdBlue® in 220 litre drums; ideal for industrial, commercial and agricultural customers who require lower volumes of AdBlue®£171.00 – £546.00 ex. VAT
AdBlue® 1000L IBC with top and bottom outletLandowner Blue AdBlue® in 1000 litre IBC’s with both top and bottom outlet; ideal for industrial, commercial and agricultural customers who require larger volumes of AdBlue®.£171.00 – £546.00 ex. VAT
Adblue® Barrel Pump (Basic)The AdBlue® Barrel Pump (Basic) is suitable for low volume applications, and can also be used to dispense AdBlue® from barrels where there is no power available.£171.00 – £546.00 ex. VAT
AdBlue® 10 litre canLandowner Blue AdBlue® supplied in 10 litre is an easy way for consumers to to up their passenger vehicles or commercial vehicles with AdBlue®.£171.00 – £546.00 ex. VAT
AdBlue® Gravity Dispensing Kit IBCAdblue® gravity dispensing kit, suitable to take Adblue® from the bottom outlet on Landowner Blue 1000 litre IBC’s.£171.00 – £546.00 ex. VAT
AdBlue® 20 litre canLandowner Blue AdBlue® in 20 litre cans is the perfect solution for commercial customers who wish to carry a ‘top-up’ inside trucks or for those who need to AdBlue® in locations where pumps and other options are not available.£171.00 – £546.00 ex. VAT