Fosfol – Foliar Phosphate Fertiliser
Fosfol is Landowner’s foliar phosphate and is beneficial to a variety of crops, particularly potatoes and maize.
£372.00 – £1,546.80 inc. VAT
£310.00 - £1,289.00 ex. VAT
|Option||Price per option||Price per litre|
|Fosfol 220L Drum||£372.00 inc. VAT||£1.69 inc. VAT|
|Fosfol IBC||£1,546.80 inc. VAT||£1.55 inc. VAT|
Please fill out the details below and we will come back to you with a price within 24 hours.
Phosphate is often plentiful in the soil but an inadequate uptake by the crop can lead to a deficiency. By applying Fosfol, phosphorus is delivered to the plant in a foliar form allowing easy uptake thus ensuring that growth and yield are not otherwise compromised. Landowner’s Fosfol contains 20% Phosphate w/v, 8% Nitrogen w/v and has the following benefits:
- Directly applied to plant resulting in quick absorption
- No risk of leaching
- When applied to potatoes, phosphorus can increase tuber numbers and size
20% Phosphate w/v, 8% Nitrogen w/v
Fosfol can be used across a variety of crops however it is most commonly applied to potatoes and maize as follows:
- For all varieties; early, second early, main crop and seed – apply 17.5 litres / hectare at tuber initiation.
- Apply 20 litres/ hectare when deficiency is first noticed, repeat as necessary.
- Using standard nozzles apply 30 litres/ha of Fosfol in 200-400 litres water.
- Apply at tuber initiation (about the time when the foliage meets across the rows).
- Add Fosfol to clean water in a half-filled spray tank, mix well and add the remainder of the water. All tank mixes should be used immediately and kept under constant agitation.
- Fosfol may be used with a wide range of blight sprays and trace elements.
DO NOT MIX WITH MAGNESIUM BASED PRODUCTS
N.B. Yield will be affected by soil climate and other local conditions.
Please provide 3-5 working days as all product is manufactured to order. It will then be dispatched using your chosen shipping method. Our transport team will call you to inform you of when delivery will be made, so please ensure that you can be reached on the contact number(s) provided.
Please note, we are currently unable to ship to Northern Ireland.