Fulvital 80 WSP – Fulvic acid powder in 25Kg bags
Fulvital WSP 80 is fast acting chelating powder which unlocks soil mineral elements, improving plant growth and nutrient balance.
£171.60 – £2,914.80 inc. VAT
£143.00 - £2,429.00 ex. VAT
|Option||Price per IBC||Price per Litre|
|1/4 pallet (10x 25Kg bags)||£1,569.60 inc. VAT||£1.57 inc. VAT|
|25Kg bag||£171.60 inc. VAT||£0.17 inc. VAT|
|1/2 pallet (20x 25Kg bags)||£2,914.80 inc. VAT||£2.91 inc. VAT|
Please fill out the details below and we will come back to you with a price within 24 hours.
Fulvital WSP 80 is 100% water soluble powder comprising of natural biopolymer biostumulant with magnesium. It is an extremely bioactive biopolymer which acts as a natural chelating and complexing agent for micronutrients. It consists of complex molecules which have been combined and re-combined during the growing process. Fulvital WSP 80 is suitable for soil and foliar applications in all crops, as a preventative or acute treatments of micronutrient deficiency.
Landowner’s Fulvital WSP 80 has the following benefits:
- Chelate with plant nutrients to improve their uptake by plants, and reduce their immobilisation in the soil.
- Promotes quicker seed germination and faster root and shoot growth.
- Stimulates enzymic systems in plants to increase plant respiration.
- Provides a valuable source of carbon for soil micro-organisms.
- Improves moisture retention in plants and reduce moisture stress.
- Stimulates the growth of microorganisms.
- It is considered as an active sequestering agent. Its high chelating ability for mineral elements unblocks the nutrients in the soil, allowing its assimilation by the plants.
Sulphur – 7-8%
Magnesium – 5-6%
Dry Matter – 90 %
Organic Substances – 80%
PH value – 4-4.5
Bulk Density – 0.45kg/l
- Soil application: Apply 4-5 kg/ha divided into several applications (0.75 – 1.0 kg/ha) during the vegetation period.
- Foliar application: Apply 0.1kg/100L of water every two weeks during the vegetation period.
- Substrates: Apply 0.5-1.0kg/m3
- Seeds: Apply 0.1% or 100g/100kg seed dressing according to thousand grain weight.
- Hydroponics: Apply 10-15g/1000L nutrient solution during the cultivation cycle.
- Fulvital WSP 80 is compatible with all Landowner liquid fertilisers and blight sprays.
- Compatibility: It is advisable to jam-jar test if being used with pesticides or other foliar fertilizers
- Storage: Store in a dry place, protected from the frost, heat and direct sunlight.
Please note the delivery times per product as advised. All products are manufactured to order. It will then be dispatched using your chosen shipping method.
Please note, we are currently unable to ship to Northern Ireland.
For a PDF download about Fulvital WSP 80 please click here