Fulvital liquid – Liquid Fulvic acid 1000l IBC or 220l Barrel
LIQUID FULVITAL® is fast acting chelating powder which unlocks soil mineral elements, improving plant growth and nutrient balance.
£987.60 – £3,428.40 inc. VAT
£823.00 - £2,857.00 ex. VAT
|Option||Price per IBC||Price per Litre|
|Single 220L Drum||£987.60 inc. VAT||£0.99 inc. VAT|
|IBC||£3,428.40 inc. VAT||£3.43 inc. VAT|
Please fill out the details below and we will come back to you with a price within 24 hours.
LIQUID FULVITAL® is an extremely bioactive low molecular weight substance that is the end product of decomposition of all once living matter, which is readily water soluble and soluble in both acid and base, and at all pH levels. It consists of extremely complex molecules which are combined and recombined during the growing process. It also contains latent solar energy hidden deep within its complex molecular structure which originated from photosynthesis of the plants of origin, which is partly responsible for most remarkable properties and bioactive nature of fulvic acids. Landowner’s Fulvital has the following benefits:
- Provides a valuable source of carbon for soil micro-organisms.
- Chelate with plant nutrients to improve their uptake by plants, and reduce their immobilisation in the soil.
- Promotes quicker seed germination and faster root and shoot growth.
- Stimulates enzymic systems in plants to increase plant respiration.
- Improves moisture retention in plants and reduce moisture stress.
- Stimulates the growth of microorganisms since LIQUID FULVITAL® is a rich source of food for them. Total cationic exchange capacity is increased due to its colloidal characteristic.
- It is considered as an active sequestering agent. Its high sequestering power of mineral elements unblocks the nutrients in the soil, allowing its assimilation by the plants.
- Due to the presence on Nitrogen (N) in its formulation since the beginning, it improves development and growth of the roots, activating the cell division, and both , Fulvic Acid and Nitrogen (N) , have participation in a great number of enzymes.
- Delays the decomposition of ultraviolet unstable agents.
Fulvic Acid (Dry Matter) – 85 %
Dry matter – 55%
Humidity – 45% max
PH value – 4-6
Appearance – Brown Liquid
Foliar applied LIQUID FULVITAL® places organic carbon on the leaf surface which aids photosynthesis. It also helps the combined tank mix penetrating the foliage while buffering any adverse effects of the mixture. Once in the leaf LIQUID FULVITAL® facilitates nutrient transport as well as the conversion of carbohydrates into sugar.
- Soil application: Apply 8-10L/ha through drip irrigation or 2L in 1000L of water for spray as a stand alone or with other fertilizer and herbicides. Apply 6-10L/ha to the soil before
- Foliar application: Apply 2L in 1000L of water per ha with or without micronutrients in 3-4 applications.
- Vegetable crops: Apply 1L/ha in 200-400L of water every 10-14 days.
- Flowers: Apply 1L/ha in 200-400L of water 10-14 days.
- Fruit trees: Apply 1L in 400L of water per ha and apply to “run-off”.
- Inclusion with fertilizers: 2%-4% LIQUID
- Seed Treatment: 1L per ton of seed
Herbicides/Pesticides: 50-60mL per litre or substrate
- LIQUID FULVITAL® is compatible with all Landowner liquid fertilisers and blight sprays.
- Timing: Apply in the early morning or in the evening, please do not apply in full sunshine during the heat of the day or when the crops are wilting.
- Compatibility: It is advisable to jam-jar test if being used with pesticides or other foliar fertilizers
- Storage: Store in a dry place, protected from the frost, heat and direct sunlight.
Please provide 3-4 weeks as all product is manufactured to order. It will then be dispatched using your chosen shipping method.
Please note, we are currently unable to ship to Northern Ireland.
For a PDF download about liquid Fulvital please click here