Liquid Fertiliser Tank – 25,000 litres
25000 litre liquid fertiliser and industrial bulk storage tank.
£7,232.40 inc. VAT
£6,027.00 ex. VAT
Please fill out the details below and we will come back to you with a price within 24 hours.
This 25,000 litre liquid fertiliser tank has been designed specifically to deal with the rigours of liquid fertiliser and other industrial liquids. Manufactured from translucent, UV Stabilised polyethene, the liquid level can be seen easily at all times and the tank is resistant to UV and comes complete with a 10 year guarantee. The tank is designed to hold liquids up to a specific gravity of 1.5, and with a 3 inch stainless steel bolted outlet as standard, will not corrode over time. At 25,000 litre capacity, allows approximately 30 tonnes storage of standard liquid fertilisers and as such represents and ideal, simple storage solution for farms and industrial operations.
Please note, this is not a bunded tank and the tank must be sited within a bund if storing polluting material.
Summarised advantages of the tank are as follows:
- Does not rust or corrode
- Impact resistant due to their durable specification and one-piece construction for long term structural strength
- Includes a mushroom vent for tanker filling and bolt down feet
- Can easily be moved (telehandler) as have moulded lugs constructed in the roof of the tank.
- Semi translucent allowing the liquid level to be seen at all times
- One piece construction for long term structural strength
- 3 inch stainless steel outlet as standard with ball valve to a 3 inch BSP male thread along with an included 2 inch camlock fitting for simple use on farm
- Available in either 25,000 litre or 30,000 litre capacity.
Radius: 2700 mm
Height: 4650 mm