Liquihumus – Liquid Humic 20l cans
LIQUIHUMUS® is a liquid plant growth stimulant and soil conditioner particularly effective in sandy or heavy clay soil.
£124.80 – £3,290.40 inc. VAT
£104.00 - £2,742.00 ex. VAT
|Option||Price per IBC||Price per Litre|
|Pallet of 16 x 20l cans||£1.12 inc. VAT||£0.00 inc. VAT|
|Single 20l can||£124.80 inc. VAT||£0.12 inc. VAT|
|Pallet of 32 x 20l cans||£1.02 inc. VAT||£0.00 inc. VAT|
Please fill out the details below and we will come back to you with a price within 24 hours.
LIQUIHUMUS® is a liquid organic plant growth stimulant and soil conditioner based on active humic acid (potassium humate). It is a bioactive growth stimulant, especially for sandy and heavy clay soils which has a stimulating effect on the plant growth in the soil to help stronger root development which improves the absorption of nutrients.
Landowner’s LIQUIHUMUS® has the following benefits:
- Immediate improvement of plant nutrient absorption and fertiliser efficiency of soils.
- Increases the stress tolerance of plants against drought, salt, cold and heat.
- Stimulates vigorous root growth and yield formation.
- Increases the buffering and cation exchange capacity of soils.
- Acts as a natural chelator for micronutrients in soils and increases their availability to plants.
- stimulates the formation of fertile, microbially active soils.
- Improves the soil structure and increases its water holding capacity.
- Increases seed germination and root development.
Potassium Humates – 20-21%
Humic Acid – 14%
Fulvic Acid – 4%
Potassium (K2O) – 2.5-3%
Dry Matter – 22-23%
Organic Substance – 17-18%
PH value – 9.5-10.5
Density – 1.12 kg/L
Particle sizes – 100-150 um
- Soil application: Apply 25-45 l/ha divided into several applications (5-10l/ha) during the vegetation period.
- Foliar application: Apply 75-150ml/100l water every two weeks during the vegetation period.
- Substrates: Apply 0.5-2.5l/m3
- Seeds: Apply 0.5% or 500ml/100mg seed dressing according to thousand grain weight.
- Hydroponics: 50-150 ml/1000l nutrient solution during the cultivation cycle.
- LIQUIHUMUS® is compatible with all Landowner liquid fertilisers and blight sprays.
- Compatibility: It is advisable to jam-jar test if being used with pesticides or other foliar fertilizers
- Storage: Store in a dry place, protected from the frost, heat and direct sunlight.
Please provide 3-5 working days as all product is manufactured to order. It will then be dispatched using your chosen shipping method.
Please note, we are currently unable to ship to Northern Ireland.
For a PDF download about LIQUIHUMUS® please click here