Magnifol – Nitrogen and Magnesium Fertiliser
Magnifol is Landowner’s foliar nitrogen source with added magnesium.
£208.80 – £870.00 inc. VAT
£174.00 - £725.00 ex. VAT
|Option||Price per option||Price per litre|
|Magnifol 220L Drum||£208.80 inc. VAT||£0.95 inc. VAT|
|Magnifol IBC||£870.00 inc. VAT||£0.87 inc. VAT|
Please fill out the details below and we will come back to you with a price within 24 hours.
Magnifol features a foliar nitrogen source with added magnesium that is suitable for a wide range of crops. It is commonly used on potatoes and maize in particular and contains 20% Nitrogen, 0.6% Magnesium w/v which brings the following benefits:
- Nitrogen supplied in the form of Ureic nitrogen; the optimum nitrogen source for foliar uptake
- Magnesium source to help increase the plant’s ability to withstand diseases and stress
Suitable for a wide range of crops including all varieties of potatoes
20% Nitrogen, 0.6% Magnesium w/v
Magnifol is suitable for a variety of crops, fruit and vegetables and its general application is as follows:
Severe stress or deficiency:
- Apply 20 litres / hectare. Repeat up to a maximum of 6 sprays every 14 days.
- Apply 10 litres / hectare as soon as sufficient leaf area to absorb nutrients (approx. 6 true leaves)
- Conventional sprayer 220 litres/hectare
- Will mix with blight sprays. Agitate whilst mixing and spraying.
- For best results apply Magnifol when the crop is actively growing. Avoid spraying during very high temperatures and bright sunlight.
Please provide 3-5 working days as all product is manufactured to order. It will then be dispatched using your chosen shipping method. Our transport team will call you to inform you of when delivery will be made, so please ensure that you can be reached on the contact number(s) provided.
Please note, we are currently unable to ship to Northern Ireland.