Magnitate – Foliar Magnesium and Nitrogen Fertiliser
Magnitate combines nitrogen and magnesium and is specifically designed for potatoes.
£130.00 – £354.00 ex. VAT
3-5 working days to manufacture
Please fill out the details below and we will come back to you with a price within 24 hours.
Magnitate provides a combination of foliar magnesium and nitrogen; together these nutrients provide a ‘two-in-one’ application for all varieties of potatoes designed to accelerate the speed of uptake and plant utilisation.
Magnitate contains 2% Magnesium and 12% Nitrogen w/v and has the following benefits:
- Nitrogen supplied in the form of Ureic nitrogen; the optimum nitrogen source for foliar uptake
- Magnesium source to help increase the plant’s ability to withstand diseases and stress
- ‘Two-in-one’ application saving time
- Enables nitrogen and magnesium to be applied with the blight spray
2% Magnesium and 12% Nitrogen w/v
Magnitate is specifically formulated for application to potatoes and should be tank mixed with the blight spray.
- Apply 7.5 litres / hectare in 200 litres of water per hectare with every blight spray.
- Quickly disperses in water. Agitate whilst mixing and spraying.
- Conventional sprayer 220 litres/hectare
- Magnitate will mix with most blight sprays but compatibility must always be checked by mixing a small amount in the correct ratios, adding the Magnitate to the water followed by the blight spray. Avoid application of Magnitate and blight spray during periods of rapid growth or crop stress.
- For best results apply Magnitate when the crop is actively growing. Avoid spraying during very high temperatures and bright sunlight.
Please provide 3-5 working days as all product is manufactured to order. It will then be dispatched using your chosen shipping method. Our transport team will call you to inform you of when delivery will be made, so please ensure that you can be reached on the contact number(s) provided.
Customers who bought this product also purchased
AdBlue® 220L drumLandowner Blue AdBlue® in 220 litre drums; ideal for industrial, commercial and agricultural customers who require lower volumes of AdBlue®£95.00 ex. VAT
AdBlue® 1000L IBC with top and bottom outletLandowner Blue AdBlue® in 1000 litre IBC’s with both top and bottom outlet; ideal for industrial, commercial and agricultural customers who require larger volumes of AdBlue®.£250.00 ex. VAT
Adblue® Barrel Pump (Basic)The AdBlue® Barrel Pump (Basic) is suitable for low volume applications, and can also be used to dispense AdBlue® from barrels where there is no power available.£59.76 ex. VAT
Deionised water 20 litre can20 litres of deionised water is perfect for the occasional commercial user or for those that require a mobile storage solution.£9.99 ex. VAT
AdBlue® Gravity Dispensing Kit IBCAdblue® gravity dispensing kit, suitable to take Adblue® from the bottom outlet on Landowner Blue 1000 litre IBC’s.£79.54 ex. VAT
AdBlue® 10 litre canLandowner Blue AdBlue® supplied in 10 litre is an easy way for consumers to to up their passenger vehicles or commercial vehicles with AdBlue®.£9.99 ex. VAT