Powhumus WSG 85 – Potassium Humate in 25Kg bags
Powhumus WSG 85 is a water-soluble organic plant growth stimulant and soil conditioner ideal for sandy or heavy clay soil.
£300.00 – £5,383.20 inc. VAT
£250.00 - £4,486.00 ex. VAT
|Option||Price per IBC||Price per Litre|
|1/4 pallet (10x 25Kg bags)||£2,898.00 inc. VAT||£2.90 inc. VAT|
|25Kg bag||£300.00 inc. VAT||£0.30 inc. VAT|
|1/2 pallet (20x 25Kg bags)||£5,383.20 inc. VAT||£5.38 inc. VAT|
Please fill out the details below and we will come back to you with a price within 24 hours.
Powhumus WSG 85 is a water soluble organic plant growth stimulant and soil conditioner based on active humic acid, especially for sandy and heavy clay soils. It is a permanent humic substance which will remain in the soil and cannot be easily decomposed by soil microorganisms. It has a stimulating effect on plant growth and root development and can be combined with other fertilizers and pesticides following a trial mix.
Landowner’s Powhumus has the following benefits:
- Highest water solubility and product purity.
- Immediately improves plant nutrient absorption and fertilizer efficiency of soils.
- Increases the stress tolerance of plants against drought, salt, cold and heat.
- Stimulates vigorous root growth and yield formation.
- Increases the buffering and cation exchange capacity of soils.
- Acts as a natural chelator for micronutrients in soils and increases their availability to plants.
- Stimulates the formation of fertile, microbially active soils.
- Improves the soil structure and increases its water holding capacity.
- Increases the germination of seeds and enhances developments of radicles.
Potassium Humates – 80-85%
Humic Acid – 63-67%
Fulvic Acid – 5-6%
Potassium (K2O) – 10-12%
Dry Matter – 83-85%
Organic Substance – 68-73%
PH Value – 9.5-10.5
Bulk Density – 0.55-0.65 kg/l
- Soil application: Apply 6-10 kg/ha divided into several applications (1-2 kg/ha) during the vegetation period.
- Foliar application: Apply 15-30g/100l water every two weeks during vegetation period.
- Substrates: Apply 0.1-0.5 kg/m3
- Seeds: Apply 0.1% or 100g/100kg seed dressing according to thousand grain weight.
- Hydroponics: Apply 10-30g/1000l nutrient solution during the cultivation cycle.
- Powhumus WSG 85 is compatible with all Landowner liquid fertilisers and blight sprays.
- Compatibility: It is advisable to jam-jar test if being used with pesticides or other foliar fertilizers
- Storage: Store in a dry place, protected from the frost, heat and direct sunlight.
Please note the delivery times per product as advised. All products are manufactured to order. It will then be dispatched using your chosen shipping method.
Please note, we are currently unable to ship to Northern Ireland.
For a PDF download about Powhumus WSG 85 please click here