Rock Salt – Large 25kg Packs
Rock Salt – 25kg packs
£142.28 – £252.00 inc. VAT
£118.57 - £210.00 ex. VAT
|Option||Price per IBC||Price per Litre|
|10 x 25KG Bags||£142.28 inc. VAT||£0.14 inc. VAT|
|20 x 25KG Bags||£180.85 inc. VAT||£0.18 inc. VAT|
|40 x 25KG Bags||£252.00 inc. VAT||£0.25 inc. VAT|
Please fill out the details below and we will come back to you with a price within 24 hours.
Our rock salt in large packs makes handling rock salt simple. Unlike the bulk bags, each pack is sealed and weighs approximately 25kg’s. As such salt can be spread directly from the bag or easily emptied into a spreader for gritting larger areas.
Rock Salt in large packs is available in the following quantities:
- 40 large packs on a pallet – full pallet
- 20 large packs on a pallet – half pallet
- 10 large packs on a pallet – quarter pallet
Our hauliers will deliver your chosen quantity to the kerb side or front of your premises using a tail-lift and pallet truck.
Rock Salt is, as the name suggests a rock that is mined in the UK, rather than white salt which is a mineral. It is commonly used by the Highways Agency in winter, being spread behind grit lorries. Our Rock salt has the following benefits:
- Ideal for businesses that need to de-ice larger areas; it is more cost effective than white salt
- Conforms to the British Standard for de-icing salt – BS3247:2011
- Has anti-caking agent applied to ensure that it is free flowing and as such easy to spread
- It is mined in the UK, minimising transport costs and environmental impact.
For the MSDS for Rock Salt, please click here.
Product is in stock.
Orders should be placed by 11.00am to be delivered within 3-5 working days.
Please note, we are currently unable to ship to Northern Ireland.