Description / AdBlue Bulk Dispensing Tank - 15,000 Litres
- 230 V Submersible pump
- ¾” delivery hose – 6m in length
- Automatic shut off nozzle
- Digital flowmeter
- Nozzle holster
- 2” dry break coupling
- Screened vent
- FMS gauge and alarm 230V
- Stainless steel ‘Y’ filter
- Lockable cabinet
- Control panel with key switch 230V
- 15,000L AdBlue tank with K24 meter - this tank includes a pulsed output meter which allows connection to a separate fuel management system.
- 15,000L AdBlue tank with K24 meter and Hose reel – as well as the pulsed output meter, the tank includes an 8m self retracting delivery hose.
- 15,000L AdBlue tank with Hose Reel and MC Box – as well as the 8m self retracting delivery hose, this tank includes a Piusi fuel management system that is installed within the lockable cabinet. This allows authorised users to dispense AdBlue by inputting a pin number or using a magnetic key system. This information can be viewed by connecting a PC or via the cloud allowing management to track AdBlue usage.
- 15,000L AdBlue tank with MC Box – As above but with a standard 6m delivery hose.
Delivery & Returns
Please note, we are currently unable to ship to Northern Ireland.
Is there only one sort of AdBlue®?
How much AdBlue® will I need to use?
Your vehicle will automatically use AdBlue® at the required amount:
Is AdBlue® a fuel additive?
How long can I store AdBlue®?
For Bulk Containers (1000 litre IBC’s and Barrels), provided AdBlue® is stored at a constant ambient temperature below 25 degrees C, out of direct sunlight and in accordance with the instructions on the container it’s shelf life is 18 months.
For small pack containers (10 and 5 litre cans) if the container remains un-opened and it is stored at a constant ambient temperature below 25 degrees C, out of direct sunlight and in accordance with the instructions on the container it’s shelf life is 18 months. We do recommend that once opened the can is used in full, so as to minimise any risk of contamination potentially caused during the process of re-sealing the can and storing the spout for later use.
I already have an empty AdBlue® IBC container which has come from another company - can you accept this?
Unfortunately not, we are only able to accept Landowner Blue empty IBC’s as part of our ISO22241 quality assurance. If you want to order an IBC of AdBlue® from ourselves and do not have a Landowner Blue IBC to return you would need to select “First Order”; if you do have a Landowner Blue IBC to return please select “Refill”. If non Landowner IBC’s are returned we would have to invoice the £145 + VAT deposit to you.