Fosfol - Foliar Phosphate Fertiliser
Order by 2pm for same-day despatch.
Need some advice? Speak to our team
Description / Fosfol - Foliar Phosphate Fertiliser
- Directly applied to plant resulting in quick absorption
- No risk of leaching
- When applied to potatoes, phosphorus can increase tuber numbers and size
Delivery & Returns
Please note, we are currently unable to ship to Northern Ireland.
- Add Fosfol to clean water in a half-filled spray tank, mix well and add the remainder of the water. All tank mixes should be used immediately and kept under constant agitation.
- Fosfol may be used with a wide range of blight sprays and trace elements.DO NOT MIX WITH MAGNESIUM BASED PRODUCTSN.B. Yield will be affected by soil climate and other local conditions.
20% Phosphate w/v, 8% Nitrogen w/v
- For all varieties; early, second early, main crop and seed – apply 17.5 litres / hectare at tuber initiation.
- Apply 20 litres/ hectare when deficiency is first noticed, repeat as necessary.
- Using standard nozzles apply 30 litres/ha of Fosfol in 200-400 litres water.
- Apply at tuber initiation (about the time when the foliage meets across the rows).