Description / White De-Icing Salt - Large 25kg Packs
Our White De-Icing Salt in large packs makes handling de-icing salt simple. Unlike the bulk bags, each pack is sealed and weighs approximately 25kg’s. As such salt can be spread directly from the bag or easily emptied into a spreader for gritting larger areas.
White Salt in large packs is available in the following quantities:
- 40 large packs on a pallet – full pallet
- 20 large packs on a pallet – half pallet
- 10 large packs on a pallet – quarter pallet
Our hauliers will deliver your chosen quantity to the kerb side or front of your premises using a tail-lift and pallet truck.
White salt is a mineral and is extracted from salt water; being virtually pure sodium chloride ensures that all of the product contributes towards the de-icing process making it very efficient. White salt does not contain natural clay found in brown Rock Salt and as such does not generate the same residue, making it cleaner for use in and around buildings and car parks.
Our White Salt has the following benefits:
- Ideal for businesses that want a cleaner de-icing method with less residue than brown rock salt.
- Conforms to the British Standard for de-icing salt - BS3247:2011
- Has anti-caking agent applied to ensure that it is free flowing, easy to spread and suitable for storage
Delivery & Returns
Orders should be placed by 11.00am to be delivered within 3-5 working days.
Please note, we are currently unable to ship to Northern Ireland.